Saturday 2 December 2017

Let’s Talk About Why Toes Are So Weird

It’s time to talk about toes here on Burning Questions, which should be a relief to anyone who has read the last few installments. As always, I’m here to answer the questions you would feel weird asking anybody else.Today’s question is from a reader whose toes perplex him.
The toes on your feet? You can probably wiggle all of them, individually. You can probably curl them up so much that you can essentially hide them under your foot. It seems like everyone has this dexterity.
I do not.
I cannot curl my toes, I cannot individually wiggle each toe, I cannot hide them under my foot or curl them up on the carpet, or anything like that!
I don’t know why or what it is, I feel like a doctor would just tell me to stretch more, but my big toe can only go so far back before it hurts, and it isn’t much. My feet are fine, I don’t have a rare condition or anything else I’m aware of that is beyond asthma.
Trying to search this on google leads to nothing, I’ve never asked my doctor but I’ve been so curious to know if it is called something and how to get that =read more

No comments:

Post a Comment