Saturday, 4 November 2017
Saturday, 7 October 2017
1. Talk to yourself as you do things around the house.
2. Peer into every room for no reason at all, even your housemate's.
3. Practice a bit of your "breakdancing".
4. Check random cupboards to see if anyone happens to be hiding there.
5. Even tiny, tiny gaps where it wouldn't be physically possible.
6. Look in the mirror and practice poses as if you're modelling for a top fashion photographer.
7. Then get naked and inspect yourself in the mirror, especially from behind.
8. Practice your singing at top volume to test if you can really sing.
9. Realise you can't, but fantasise about winning a singing competition anyway.
10. Talk to yourself like you're being interviewed.
11. Put on music and make up a really bad dance routine.
12. Imagine that dance routine getting you into the finals of a national talent show.
13. Have a fake argument in your head and practice how you would shut the other person down.
14. And then storm off dramatically, hitting your knee against the corner of the table as you do so.
15. Scream "OWWWW MY KNEEE IT HURTSSS MUMMMYYYYY" as you rub your knee frantically.
16. Practice speaking in different accents.
17. See how ugly you can make yourself.
18. Wonder what would happen if someone saw this real version of yourself.
19. Hear the doorbell and be convinced someone is coming to kill you.
20. Or that it's your ex just randomly showing up.
21. Go for a shower and then sit in your towel at the edge of the bed for ten minutes.=read more
Saturday, 16 September 2017
Saturday, 9 September 2017
Saturday, 26 August 2017
Saturday, 12 August 2017
As long as there were pubs and inns there were always games," says historian and 'doctor of darts' Patrick Chaplin. While his PhD is in the social history of that pursuit, the world of pub pastimes is far from restricted to the dartboard or the pool table. Anyone for a spot of dwile flonking or a game of devil among the tailors?read more