Sunday, 22 April 2018
“A parking lot management company ordered 500 of our Safety Cone Stress Balls (approx. 3.25” tall) thinking they were REAL safety cones. Needless to say, when the order arrived, they definitely couldn’t put those out on the street and expect to keep anyone safe. The company was livid, demanding to get their money back. I guess our cute little stress toys weren’t doing their job and keeping them stress-free. Quality Logo Products later accepted this return because clearly there was a huge misunderstanding. It was way easier to bite the bullet than be possibly ambushed by Safety Cone Stress Balls outside of our office!” —Bret Bonnet, co-founder and president of Quality Logo Products=read more
Saturday, 13 January 2018
Saturday, 6 January 2018
At least they're cheap! Hilarious internet gallery reveals the weird (and sometimes very rude) thing people find in charity shops
People have shared photos of the weird and wonderful items they've found in charity shops from bondage teddy bears to underwear made for two people.
Flabbergasted shoppers have posted an array of bizarre and often very inappropriate games, figurines and novelty items that are being sold to raise money for worthy causes.
Among the photos, posted on Reddit, are a chair covered in embroidered cats, two provocatively posed pig salt and pepper shakers and a furry set of scales.
Other items include, former US President George Bush Snr and Barbara Bush slippers and a picture of Monica Lewinsky with a white substance on her top lip.
While one photo shows a red t-shirt, making reference to the OJ Simpson murder trial in 1995, with the caption: 'Drink apple juice, because OJ will kill you.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5237317/Photos-reveals-weird-things-people-charity-shops.html#ixzz53Pe6QVcZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Saturday, 9 December 2017
Saturday, 2 December 2017
It’s time to talk about toes here on Burning Questions, which should be a relief to anyone who has read the last few installments. As always, I’m here to answer the questions you would feel weird asking anybody else.Today’s question is from a reader whose toes perplex him.
The toes on your feet? You can probably wiggle all of them, individually. You can probably curl them up so much that you can essentially hide them under your foot. It seems like everyone has this dexterity.I do not.I cannot curl my toes, I cannot individually wiggle each toe, I cannot hide them under my foot or curl them up on the carpet, or anything like that!I don’t know why or what it is, I feel like a doctor would just tell me to stretch more, but my big toe can only go so far back before it hurts, and it isn’t much. My feet are fine, I don’t have a rare condition or anything else I’m aware of that is beyond asthma.Trying to search this on google leads to nothing, I’ve never asked my doctor but I’ve been so curious to know if it is called something and how to get that =read more
Saturday, 4 November 2017
Saturday, 7 October 2017
1. Talk to yourself as you do things around the house.
2. Peer into every room for no reason at all, even your housemate's.
3. Practice a bit of your "breakdancing".
4. Check random cupboards to see if anyone happens to be hiding there.
5. Even tiny, tiny gaps where it wouldn't be physically possible.
6. Look in the mirror and practice poses as if you're modelling for a top fashion photographer.
7. Then get naked and inspect yourself in the mirror, especially from behind.
8. Practice your singing at top volume to test if you can really sing.
9. Realise you can't, but fantasise about winning a singing competition anyway.
10. Talk to yourself like you're being interviewed.
11. Put on music and make up a really bad dance routine.
12. Imagine that dance routine getting you into the finals of a national talent show.
13. Have a fake argument in your head and practice how you would shut the other person down.
14. And then storm off dramatically, hitting your knee against the corner of the table as you do so.
15. Scream "OWWWW MY KNEEE IT HURTSSS MUMMMYYYYY" as you rub your knee frantically.
16. Practice speaking in different accents.
17. See how ugly you can make yourself.
18. Wonder what would happen if someone saw this real version of yourself.
19. Hear the doorbell and be convinced someone is coming to kill you.
20. Or that it's your ex just randomly showing up.
21. Go for a shower and then sit in your towel at the edge of the bed for ten minutes.=read more