Saturday, 9 December 2017
Saturday, 2 December 2017
It’s time to talk about toes here on Burning Questions, which should be a relief to anyone who has read the last few installments. As always, I’m here to answer the questions you would feel weird asking anybody else.Today’s question is from a reader whose toes perplex him.
The toes on your feet? You can probably wiggle all of them, individually. You can probably curl them up so much that you can essentially hide them under your foot. It seems like everyone has this dexterity.I do not.I cannot curl my toes, I cannot individually wiggle each toe, I cannot hide them under my foot or curl them up on the carpet, or anything like that!I don’t know why or what it is, I feel like a doctor would just tell me to stretch more, but my big toe can only go so far back before it hurts, and it isn’t much. My feet are fine, I don’t have a rare condition or anything else I’m aware of that is beyond asthma.Trying to search this on google leads to nothing, I’ve never asked my doctor but I’ve been so curious to know if it is called something and how to get that =read more
Saturday, 4 November 2017
Saturday, 7 October 2017
1. Talk to yourself as you do things around the house.
2. Peer into every room for no reason at all, even your housemate's.
3. Practice a bit of your "breakdancing".
4. Check random cupboards to see if anyone happens to be hiding there.
5. Even tiny, tiny gaps where it wouldn't be physically possible.
6. Look in the mirror and practice poses as if you're modelling for a top fashion photographer.
7. Then get naked and inspect yourself in the mirror, especially from behind.
8. Practice your singing at top volume to test if you can really sing.
9. Realise you can't, but fantasise about winning a singing competition anyway.
10. Talk to yourself like you're being interviewed.
11. Put on music and make up a really bad dance routine.
12. Imagine that dance routine getting you into the finals of a national talent show.
13. Have a fake argument in your head and practice how you would shut the other person down.
14. And then storm off dramatically, hitting your knee against the corner of the table as you do so.
15. Scream "OWWWW MY KNEEE IT HURTSSS MUMMMYYYYY" as you rub your knee frantically.
16. Practice speaking in different accents.
17. See how ugly you can make yourself.
18. Wonder what would happen if someone saw this real version of yourself.
19. Hear the doorbell and be convinced someone is coming to kill you.
20. Or that it's your ex just randomly showing up.
21. Go for a shower and then sit in your towel at the edge of the bed for ten minutes.=read more